Ready to welcome a frosty wave of fun at your party with our very own Scoops Soft Serve Ice Cream Truck? Hold on to your party hats as we spin out the scoop on how to make your ice cream van experience absolutely top-notch. Here’s our guide to the etiquette of hiring and enjoying an ice cream van at your party! ????????
1. Respect the Van Man (or Woman)!
Just like you, our soft serve team loves a good party! But, remember, they’re there to make sure everyone gets their delicious ice cream safely and happily. Here’s how you can help them:
- Wait Your Turn: No pushing or rushing – everyone will get their treat! ????
- Keep it Clean: We’re sure you wouldn’t like ice cream drips on your shirt, so let’s avoid getting them on our van, too.
- Say ‘Thanks’: A little appreciation goes a long way, and our team loves to hear it!
2. Choose Wisely from the Menu ????????
Our menu is loaded with a whirlwind of flavours, toppings and sauces. But picking your treat shouldn’t be as hard as finding Wally! Here’s how to ace it:
- Know Your Options: From classic vanilla to exotic mango, we’ve got an array of flavours!
- Allergies and Preferences: We cater to all – vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free – just let us know!
- Size Matters: Are you in the mood for a sundae or just a kiddie cone? Choose a size that’s just right for you.
3. Queue Up Right, Mate! ????????
Here at Scoops, we believe that queuing for your ice cream is part of the fun – a time to chat, laugh and build the excitement. So, whether it’s for a children’s party or a wedding, here’s how to queue up right:
- Order of Operations: One at a time, please! Let’s keep it fair and fun for everyone.
- Patience is Key: Good things (like our soft serve ice cream) come to those who wait!
- Hold Your Horses: Remember, the ice cream truck isn’t going anywhere until everyone’s served.
4. Enjoy Responsibly! ????????
Alright, you’ve got your frosty treat in hand – it’s time to enjoy! But remember, even the tastiest parties need a little responsibility:
- Mind the Mess: Ice cream can be drippy. Try to avoid spills and if accidents happen, let’s clean up right away!
- Sharing is Caring: Got an extra scoop you can’t handle? Maybe someone else can help you out.
- Savour the Flavour: Remember to eat slowly and enjoy every bite. Our soft serve ice cream isn’t a race!
5. After-Party Care ????????
Once everyone’s had their ice cream fill, it’s time for the ice cream truck to say goodbye. Here’s how to end on a good note:
- Cleanliness is Cool: Let’s leave the place as clean as we found it.
- A Fond Farewell: A big ‘thank you’ and a wave goodbye is always a nice touch.
So, there you have it! A scoop on how to have the best Scoops Soft Serve experience at your party. Follow these etiquette tips and you’re sure to have a ripper of a time!